ANCAR TREATMENT UNITS
SERIES 3: EASY, INTUITIVE AND RELIABLE
THE NEW ANCAR SERIES 3, ELECTRONIC TREATMENT UNITS
The unit represents the culmination of our extensive experience in the world of dentistry.
To impeccable design and construction, planned and audited to last, we add the best proven, modern technological innovation: touching technology.
Our interpretation of what machine-user interaction should be.
A new experience that makes your work more intuitive, precise and safe, as well as more dynamic and profitable.
And, of course, made of aluminium.
• Unit with an elevation range from 400 to 810 to work while sitting or standing.
• Connections box in the unit base.
• Up to 8 instruments: 5 in the main tray and 3 in the assistant’s tray.
• Multifunctional and proportional electronic pedal with water selection, micromotor reverse turn, “Chip blower function” and unit movements.
• Auxiliary tray (285 x 190 mm) for small hand-instruments.
• Possibility of turbine and micromotor (M40) interchange in the same hose.
• Automatic ON/OFF lamp in rest and return to cuspidor position.
• Individual water flow regulation for each instrument.
• Quick connection Kit: USB 2.0 port built + air/water intake + output 230 V. installed as standard.
• ON/OFF supplying water and air to the unit.
• Programmable torch effect in selecting instruments with light.
• Syringe 6F. Stainless steel installed as standard.
• Electronic unit controlled by microprocessor with “Touch Expert” display.
• “Autotest” of the unit at start up.
• Identification of the dental centre, date and time.
• Programming for 4 different users and configuration of instruments for each one.
• Programming of ultrasound work parameters in ENDO, PERIO, SCALER, work range, and instrument light intensity.
• Adjustment of micromotor work parameters (with ENDO functions): torque control in Ncm, direct or reverse rotation, irrigation mode (spray/water), type of counter-angle and two types of speed: from 200 to 40,000 rpm and from 100 to 4,000 rpm.
• Graphic display of ultrasound power level and real turbine working speed.
• Statistics of the use of the unit: chair movements, instrument use, frequent warnings and recent warnings.
• System for detecting and controlling faults or warnings.
• Choice of language for working.
• Countdown function.
• Electronic adjustment of the cup water filling time and spittoon bowl flush with combined or individual setup.
• “Update Device” system: includes the latest programming updates even years after purchase.
• Automatic “Chip-blower” programming.
• Electrically – operated chair with trendelenburg and 5 position memories (three for working, reset and return to cuspidor).
• Multi – position articulated head with minimum height of 365 mm, facilitating treatments in the upper pieces.
• Water box with 70o turn making assistant’s work easier.
• Chair movements available on control pedal and keypad (principle and assistant).
• Arm and instrument tray with mechanical compensation and pneumatic brake: better handling with less effort.
• Optional right-side arm turning through 1800 .
• Cannulas arm with adjustable height (3 positions).
• Ergonomic headrest at the same level as the optional backrest.
• Optional tight backrest.
• In support of auxiliary cannula, back and lower part of the chair.
• Of movements by main and auxiliary keyboard.
• On optional instruments (turbine, micromotor and ultrasound) through adjustor pedal.
• In choosing a second instrument.
• Unit designed in accordance with Health Product Directive 93/42/ CEE and whose design and construction comply with the requirements of dental product EN 1640 / IS O 7494 Standards, and IE C safety standards.
• Removable and autoclavable silicone instrument mat.
• Standard suction hoses removable and thermo disinfected.
• Easy-clean suction filter.
• Removable spittoon bowl tray self-fixing at 135o .
• Removable cup filler for easy cleaning.
• Rotary instrument oil recuperator.
• Designed for easy cleaning and disinfection.
• “WEK” optional system for decontaminating water in instrument hoses.
• Optional “H1” system for disinfecting suction hoses.
• Amalgam separation for wet or dry suction systems.
• ALUMINIUM CORE: Unit, chair and pedal manufactured in light anti-corrosive aluminium alloy.
• Porcelain cuspidor bowl.
• “Standard” and “Soft drive” upholstery, high quality and hygienic, fireproof, steam and air permeable, highly elastic and pleasant feel.