ANCAR TREATMENT UNITS
S1: SOLID, ERGONOMIC AND DESIGN
OUR NEW AND STIMULATING DESIGNS: BEAUTY, SIMPLICITY AND DURABILITY.
ANCAR's innovative efforts and continual improvement in all areas of the dental equipment improve ergonomics, hygiene, safety...,
so that treatment can be carried out in an exceptionally comfortable, secure and reliable manner.
And, of course, it's all made of aluminium.
• Electrically-operated chair with Trendelenburg position and 5 position memories (three for working, reset and return to spittoon).
• Pedal with chair movement control and instrument control using lever, with water and “chipblower” selector.
• Speed selector for the micromotor (M40) from 0 to 4,000 rpm. (Selective) and from 0 to 40,000 rpm (Global).
• Control of individual water flows for each instrument.
• Reversal selection of micromotor and ultrasounds power level.
• Automatic ON/ OFF lamp in rest and return to spittoon position.
• 3F Syringe installed as standard.
• Optional quick connection Kit: USB 2.0 port built + air/water intake + 230 V output.
• Electric micromotor control by potentiometer.
• Minimum chair height of 400 mm., making treatment of upper areas easier.
• Multi-position articulated headrest.
• Chair movements available on control pedal and keypad (principal and assistant).
• Intuitive and ergonomic “Easy-Touch” control panel, with micromotor reverse indication.
• Arm and instrument tray with mechanical compensation and pneumatic brake.
• Additional tray for small hand-held instruments.
• Water box with 70º rotation to make assistant’s work easier.
• Ergonomic headrest at the same level as the optional backrest.
• Optional narrow backrest.
• ALUMINIUM CORE: unit, chair and pedal manufactured in light anti-corrosive aluminium alloys.
• Water unit covers in ABS and connections unit cover made from highly resistant and non-deformable special Baydur® polyurethane.
• Large-capacity porcelain spittoon bowl.
• “Standard” and “Soft drive” upholstery, high quality and hygienic, fireproof, steam and air permeable, highly elastic and pleasant feel.
• On auxiliary cannula support, backrest and chair base.
• On movement keypads.
• On optional instruments (turbine, micromotor and ultrasound) through adjuster pedal.
• Unit designed in accordance with Health Product Directive 93/42/ CEE and whose design and construction comply with the requirements of dental product EN 1640 / IS O 7494 Standards, and IE C safety standards.
• Autoclavable silicone instrument support.
• Extractable and thermo-disinfectable suction hoses.
• Easy-to-clean suction filter.
• Rotary instrument oil recuperator.
• Fewer joints and corners, making it easy to clean.
• “WEK” water decontamination system for instrument hoses.
• “ H1” disinfection system for suction hoses.
• Removable and autoclavable mouthwash cup at 135º.