An Sd-80 unit created especially so that both right-handed and left-handed professionals can maximise their work capacities, known as the Sd-80 Touch Expert Scandinavian.
With a simple right to left movement of the instrument tray and vice versa, Ancar offers a bi-functional unit, as well as the unit which is best suited to the space's features and availability.
The Sd-80 Touch Expert Scandinavian also has a water box which can be installed on the left side (standard) or to the right side (optional) of the chair.
Ancar adds the most developed medical technology (Touch Expert) to its equipment, which allows doctors to communicate with patients, allowing for any information to be understand through images, which allows for new interaction with the patients, to share the treatment and reinforce the relationship among many more advantages.
• Ambidextrous equipment.
• Water box independent from the chair.
• Integrated junction box in seat base.
• Touch Expert.
• Unit + electronic dental cart which is adapted to the doctor's work and helps to reduce the treatment times thanks to the Touch Expert technology.
• 70º movement from the water group to facilitate 4-handed work.
• Multifunctional pedal.
• Water group installed on the left side of the chair.
• Cannula support arm with adjustable height.