The left-handed version of the Scandinavian model installs the water unit on the patient’s right side and maintains the 180º rotation to the right and left, and vice versa, of the assistant support, according to the user. A model designed for the consultations where, whether due to space availability, or work ergonomics, the preferred installation for the water unit is on the right or left side of the patient. The assistant support has two suction hoses, one 3-function syringe and a hose for the turbine without light.
• Orthodontics equipment.
• Integrated junction box in seat base.
• Electro-pneumatic equipment.
• 70º Movement of the water group.
• Instruments in the auxiliary support (pneumatic hose, syringe).
• Ambidextrous instrument support arm.
• Water group independent from the chair.