The left-handed version of the Scandinavian model installs the water unit on the right side of the patient and keeps the rotation to the right and left both for the main tray as well as the assistant support, according to the user. A model designed for the consultations where a left-handed professional uses the unit most of the time and the unit is used occasionally by a right-handed professional.
• Whip arm system.
• General connections on the side.
• Electro-pneumatic equipment.
• 70º Movement of the water group.
• Water group installed on the patient's right side.
• Water group independent from the chair.