ANCAR TREATMENT UNITS
SERIES 7: SIT DOWN NATURALLY
NEW SERIE 7: AN EXCITING LINE OF EQUIPMENT WHICH GUARANTEES COMFORT IN THE MOST NATURAL WAY POSSIBLE.
An exciting line of equipment which guarantees comfort in the most natural way possible.
The refined aesthetics of the new S7 is now a reality, which together with the infinite elegance present in the entire line of Ancar products, manages to stand out once again due to its reliability and workplace ergonomics. In addition to a coordinated structure of the best manufacturing elements together with coverage of the needs for dental practice, the series offers doctors a high quality product with immense work possibilities.
And... of course, it is made of aluminium.
• Vertical elevation chair with synchronized back and feet movement.
• Chair that folds at 900.
• 1 Joystick seat movements
• 1 Joystick with 4 position memories
• Selection of elevation speed for precision treatments.
• Standard seat fixed to the floor.
• Base for chair support not fixed to the floor.
• Automatically extendible, reclining foot rest.
• Minimum chair height of 480mm
• Multiposition articulated headrest.
• The vertical elevation system allows for a diaphanous, obstacle-free space under the back rest increasing the work positions for the dentist and assistant.
• Frontal view of the patient.
• Undistorted view of the middle line.
• Greater precision in occlusion examination.
• Better communication (Doctor-Patient).
• Possibility for frontal photography.
• Improves access to persons with advanced age / limited mobility.
• Reduction of the visual impact, thanks to the design.
• Offer of a more spacious image of the surgery.
• Optional narrow backrest.
• ALUMINIUM CORE: unit, chair and pedal manufactured in light anti-corrosive aluminium alloy.
• Removable, autoclavable, porcelain mouthwash cup.
• High quality, flame retardant, phthalate-free, “Soft plus” upholstery.
• Back, folding leg rest, extendible foot rest, movement joysticks.
• On movement keypads.
• On optional instruments (turbine, micromotor and ultrasound) through adjuster pedal.
• Unit designed according to medical devices directive 93/42/CEE, whose design and construction meets the applicable dental product safety and IEC norm standards.